What does it take to be a sponsored skateboarder under 10 years old? Join us as JP Garcia shares skateboarding advice and his skateboarding mindset.
- Loves to skate with his friends and family and have fun.
Biggest Failure/ Worst Moment
- Had a bad fall and chipped his tooth. It made him feel bad for a moment, but he got back up.
Biggest AH-HA Moment:
- JP hit his first rail, had doubts, but when he did it, he knew that he can do anything. It made him feel good.
- “Skate for fun JP”, from Steve Cabellero
- His biggest weakness is that he’s a perfectionist. He practices and practices until it’s perfect.
- JP fears “nothing and no one”
Tool / Tip:
- Repetition is the key to being a good & consistent skater.
- Focus on the trick you’re doing.