Toggle the Widgetbar
How Steve Overcome’s Fear:
- The way to deal with fear is to borough through it, then it will eventually subside.
One Thing That Motivates Him:
- Being a father to a 2 year old boy.
Who Steve Surrounds Himself With:
- He tries to work with his friends. But some of his friends include: Eric Koston and Joel Petersen. He surrounds him people with the same goals as him.
Anything He Felt Held Him Back:
- He refused to use the excuse that he didn’t have money. Despite growing up with not a lot of money, he works crappy jobs, ate, went to school, and skated. That was his routine. He was determined.
- He makes lists. Writes down all that he wants to do. Buys notebooks and fills it up with ideas.