What does it take to be a highly motivated up and coming skateboarder? Join us as Vinnie Banh shares skateboard story and get an inside glance at journey of a sponsored skater.
- It started after he landed his first kickflip. It made him realize that it’s an amazing feeling to land something that he’s been trying for hours and hours. That’s the feeling he wanted to continue to have.
Biggest Failure/ Worst Moment:
- Feels everyday is low. His friends bought him a one way ticket from Wichita, Kansas to California. He moved to California without plan, place to live, and money. His friends left him behind! Getting left in California was good and bad, but he’s happy to be alive and still skating.
Biggest AH-HA Moment:
- He landed a nollie double heel flip off the Belmont, 9 stair. The generator ran out, he was tired, but he stayed focused and landed the trick.
- “You won’t know until you try”
What He’s Motivated About:
- He’s likes to see how people become successful despite the odds they faced in life.